Q Academy Diploma course fee compared with major VET FEE HELP providers fees
(as published on 20/10/2012)
Q Academy delivers its own courses and has also contracted with the Australian College of Sports Therapy (ACST) to deliver our courses to students in Qld that enrol, through Q Academy, into equivalent ACST courses.
Q Academy will also be delivering ACST's Myotherapy course in Qld.
Q Academy (OwnCourses)
& ACST Courses
AIAS (Aus Inst Applied Science)
Endeavour College of Natural health
ACNT ( AusCol of Natural Therapies)
Diploma Remedial Massage Published Fees (excl Cert IV):
VET FEE HELP Fees in RED
$5,390 payment plan
20%VET FEE HELP Loan Fee
Diploma of Remedial Massage Cost incl VET Loan Fee:
$5,390 payment plan
All inclusive (books etc)
FREE to Resit Course
VET FEE HELP What Is It?How Can I Get It At Q Academy?
VET FEE-HELP is the Government's student loan scheme for those studying Diploma level and above.
For eligible students and courses this means the government pays for part or all of your tuition fees. Sounds great but you need to look closely at the fine print.
Some of the issues to consider:
- Get charged an interest rate of 20% on top of your loan. - Graduate with debt to repay.
- Paying by subject means if you fail one you'll pay again
- Doesn't cover your certificate level qualifications.
- Some Registered VET providers use this loan scheme to
justify inflated course prices.
Overview of the Terms & Conditiond [From the AustralianGovernment DEEWR Site : www.studyassist.gov.au]
- VET FEE-HELP is available to assist eligible students studying higher level vocational education and training (VET) qualifications to pay their tuition fees.
- Higher level VET qualifications are at the diploma level and above;
- VET FEE HELP is not available for certificate level courses.
- You will incur a 20% loan fee if you are a full fee paying student.
- You have to start repaying your HELP debt through the taxation system once your repayment income is above the compulsory repayment threshold, even if you are still studying.
- The compulsory repayment threshold is adjusted each year.
Q Academy can now offer VET FEE HELP support through our collaboration with the Australian College of Sports Therapy (ACST). You can now choose between using ACST's VET FEE HELP financing for our courses or taking advantage of our prices which are extremely competitive with payment plans to suit your particular situation. We'll also help you, if you qualify, to get Austudy payments to make things a little easier .
As you can see in the comparison table below, choosing to go down the route of VET FEE-HELP could mean a much larger debt over your head upon graduation. We don't want this for our students if they can avoid it, so we have made other options more appealing and include our unique Student For Life Guarantee, entitling you to unlimited lesson resits, ongoing support and renewal of your mandatory CPR & First Aid certificates for free.
If VET FEE HELP is the only option for you to finance your training then we can offer the most competitive VET FEE HELP fees in Queensland for nationally recognised massage courses as well.
If you have a question or need help to get started in our on-line program you can call1300 20 40 80(Normal office hours Monday to Friday EST) and talk with one ofour Enrolment Specialist or leave a voice message after hours so we can call you back. You can also just fill in the below e-form and receive our full Prospectus by email immediately and we will then follow up as you require.
Certificate IV Massage
Diploma of Remedial
Student for Life